Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dialog. Level 3.

A began stroking B's long thick hair and stared into B's sparkling blue eyes. "You make me feel like no one else can." A said. "Its a reflection of the joy you bring me" B lovingly replied. With that they began the course of lovemaking and found themselves playing the game they enjoyed with as much passion as they did the lovemaking itself. 
"Oh, don't touch me there idiot!" B squirmed. "What the hell are you doing, checking the fruit for ripeness?" 
"I'm just making sure they don't roll off the bed and fall on the floor, lard ass, " A retorted as he smacked B's ass.
"Oh nice, give me a flashback to those heinous nuns smacking me with rulers in grade school. Yeah, you really know how to work me lover boy."
"Like you're doing any better rug, all you know how to do is lie there."
TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment